LE PETIT BUM
100% Pure Marble. Handmade in the Philippines, these marble products contribute to the island economies within the Visayas region, wherein marble crafts are the main livelihood of dwellers. Each item is hand-carved by skilled craftsmen, whose trade has passed through generations of family members. Due to the hand crafted nature of the products and the natural stone that it is composed of, no two items are the same. Please expect variations to the marbling you see in the photos.
Size Guide: 6" Tall x 4" Wide (15.24 cm x 10.16 cm)
Marble Care: DO NOT use in the microwave. You may use marble within conventional ovens however we do not recommend exposing it to high heats as there is the potential for cracking. It is up to the customer's discretion. However there are some things you can do to ensure your tray is well maintained:
1. Do not place liquids on the links as it may cause staining
2. Do not use the links with any citrus juices or liquids (acidic, causes erosion)
3. Re-apply your own sealant after some time (fresh coats prevent staining)
Disclaimer: If the colour of your sculpture out of stock you may still order one and we'll make one for you then send out your order. Lead time for creating a new tray is about 1.5-2 weeks. So kindly expect the added wait.
1. Fast Shipping & No Hidden Fees
2. Safe payments via PayPal or PayMongo
3. 7 Day Money Back Guarantee (Except on Discounted Products)
4. Real Humans on Customer Support
5. Tracking Numbers for Orders
Customers May Need to Pay Import Taxes/Value Added Taxes (VAT) Subject to Location