MARBLE CONDIMENT POTS
100% Pure Marble. Handmade in the Philippines, these marble products contribute to the island economies within the Visayas region, wherein marble crafts are the main livelihood of dwellers. Each item is hand-carved by skilled craftsmen, whose trade has passed through generations of family members. Due to the hand crafted nature of the products and the natural stone that it is composed of, no two trays are the same. Please expect variations to the marbling you see in the photos.
One Size: 2.5" D x 2" H (≈6 x 5cm)
Pink Marble is native to the Visayas region of the Philippines. It is characterised by being a rose pink hue with white veining throughout.
Marble Care: DO NOT use in the microwave. You may use marble within conventional ovens however we do not recommend exposing it to high heats as there is the potential for cracking. It is up to the customer's discretion. However there are some things you can do to ensure your tray is well maintained:
1. Do not place liquids in the trays as it may cause staining
2. Do not use the trays with any citrus juices or liquids (acidic, causes erosion)
3. Re-apply your own sealant after some time (fresh coats prevent staining)
Disclaimer: If the colour of your tray is out of stock you may still order one and we'll make one for you then send out your order. Lead time for creating a new tray is about 1.5-2 weeks. So kindly expect the added wait.
1. Fast Shipping & No Hidden Fees
2. Safe payments via PayPal or PayMongo
3. 7 Day Money Back Guarantee (Exceptions apply - See Return Policy)
4. Real Humans on Customer Support
5. Tracking Numbers for Orders
Customers May Need to Pay Import Taxes/Value Added Taxes (VAT) Subject to Location