ROSETTA ROUNDED RECTANGULAR TRAYSSold Out
100% Pure Marble. Handmade in the Philippines, these rounded rectangular trays contribute to the island economies within the Visayas region, wherein marble crafts are the main livelihood of dwellers. Each item is hand-carved by skilled craftsmen, whose trade has passed through generations of family members. Due to the hand crafted nature of the products and the natural stone that it is composed of, no two trays are the same. Please expect variations to the marbling you see in the photos.
Small: 5 x 9" (≈15 x 23 cm)
Large: 5 x 13" (≈20 x 33 cm)
Rosetta or Pink Marble is native to the Visayas region of the Philippines. It is characterised by being a rose pink hue with white veining throughout.
Marble Care: DO NOT use in the microwave. You may use marble within conventional ovens however we do not recommend exposing it to high heats as there is the potential for cracking. It is up to the customer's discretion. However there are some things you can do to ensure your tray is well maintained:
1. Do not place liquids in the trays for long periods of time as it may cause staining
2. Do not use the trays with any citrus juices or liquids (acidic, causes erosion)
3. Re-apply your own sealant after some time (fresh coats prevent staining)
Disclaimer: Marble varies as it is a natural material so please expect some differences from the photos listed in your actual order. Rosetta marble is extremely rare and is not available to back order if it is listed as sold out.
1. Fast Shipping & No Hidden Fees
2. Safe payments via PayPal or PayMongo
3. 7 Day Money Back Guarantee (Except on Discounted Products)
4. Real Humans on Customer Support
5. Tracking Numbers for Orders
Customers May Need to Pay Import Taxes/Value Added Taxes (VAT) Subject to Location