Pure Solid Marble. Handmade in the Philippines, these products contribute to the island economies within the Visayas region, wherein stone crafts are the main livelihood of dwellers. Each item is hand-carved by skilled craftsmen, whose trade has passed through generations of family members. Due to the hand crafted nature of the products and the natural stone that it is composed of, no two pieces are the same. Please expect slight variations to the patterns of the stones you see in the photos.
One Size: 40 x 40 x 50 cm (L x W x H).
Weight: Approx 120 KG
Material Note: The table is hand carved entirely from a solid block of marble hence the weight estimate above. Marble is naturally porous so if it is left outdoors without any sealant applied or coverage expect some discolouration over time.
Marble Care: Can be used both indoor and outdoor, however do expect colour to change if it is constantly exposed to the elements (particularly rain). Investing in marble sealant or impregnator would be optimal and this can be applied every other week or month, depending on how often this table is exposed to spills or liquids. That being said, we do not recommend exposing it to high heats as there is the potential for cracking. It is up to the customer's discretion. However there are some things you can do to ensure your marble is well maintained:
1. Do not place liquids on the tables as it may cause staining. If there's a spill wipe it up quickly to avoid stains or marks forming.
2. Do not put any citrus juices or liquids (acidic, causes erosion) like wine or coffee on the table. If drinking these beverages please be careful and use coasters as natural marble can be damaged by these substances.
3. Re-apply your own sealant after some time (fresh coats prevent staining)
Disclaimer: This table is for pre-order only.
Lead times are approximately 5 to 8 weeks from the date of payment.
If you are located within Metro Manila then shipping can be done within the same day that the table is completed via either pick up or delivery. If you are provincial then please expect added time for delivery to your location.
Please note: Natural marble is naturally porous and can have small fissures in the surface. Travertine especially has a lot of fissures as a natural characteristic of the stone and is not a flaw.
If you are located within Metro Manila then shipping can be done with same day pick up or delivery. If you are provincial then please expect added time. Additionally, limestone is NOT marble. It is its own variation of stone. Thus it has different density among other properties. It is a lighter material so it has the added benefit of being less bulky in comparison to marble (making it easier to handle).
1. Fast Shipping & No Hidden Fees
2. Safe payments via PayPal or PayMongo
3. 7 Day Money Back Guarantee (Exceptions Apply - see Refund Policy).
4. Real Humans on Customer Support
5. Tracking Numbers for Orders
Customers May Need to Pay Import Taxes/Value Added Taxes (VAT) Subject to Location